High Grade AISI 316 Stainless Steel
High Grade AISI 316 Stainless Steel is used as a raw material for our stainless steel products. Fasteners are manufactured from Brass extruder bars which ensures the longer life and anti corrosive properties of the threads resulting in enhancement in sturdiness and stability of the products. Also wood of the finest quality is used in the combo products.
AISI 316 Stainless Steel withstands the hazardous effects of atmospheric and chemical elements. It repels the bacteria to considerable extent which makes the products most suitable for use at Health-Care centers, Educational Institutes, Kitchens and Eating places, Lavatories etc.
AISI 316 Stainless Steel is used in the food industries also. All these characteristics make the material unparalleled raw material for the highest quality production.
- FORCE products are made of high grade AISI 316 stainless steel compare to other manufacturers who uses 304 or 202 common steel grades.
- FORCE products are made out of 1.5 mm metal thickness compared to 1.2 mm thickness which are used by other manufacturers
- Our Pull handle, Mortise handles and other products are enhanced with igh grade brass bushing which can tolerate forceful and intense use of doors.
- Specially developed fixing stud and grubs ensure accurate fitting of handles and eliminate shaking of handles which may sometime even lead to breaking of glass doors.
- Long bush accommodates more threads increasing strength and life cycle of products.
We enables you to choose from the treasure of versatile products.By providing glittering touch, the products made scratch resistant, colorfast, better corrosion resistant and thereby making them nearly your lifelong assets.